Friday, October 5, 2012

Family Vacation!!

 
 
In July we were blessed to get to go to a friend's lakehouse at Smith Lake and spend the week relaxing, exploring, and just all being together.  It was a much needed, wonderful time to just be together.  Board games, movies, swinging on the REALLY cool swing (see pictures below!), reading, skiing, hiking, swimming, sitting on the huge screen porch...need I go on?!  I don't have pics from the day of skiing, unfortunately, but here are TONS of pics from lots of other fun stuff that week!  The highlight, for sure, for all of us was the hike to Burgess Falls and then playing in the water and under the falls for the day!  I am SO in love with some of these pictures!  (Warning: Major amounts of photos!) I love my family!
 
 
 

 



 












 




 



 
 



 














No comments:

Post a Comment