Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Elly's 5!!!

Elly's birthday was on Tuesday right in the middle of the week Kenny had kids' football camp in the mornings and his team practices in the evening, AND the same week we moved into our second rental on that Wednesday!  Busy?!  I'd say, YES!!  When I asked Elly what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said it didn't matter, but she definitely wanted pin the tail on the donkey, flowers, and lots of pink!  Thank you, Elly, for keeping it simple!  We just had a super simple lunch party on her birthday with our family and two of her new friends here in Tennessee.  I can't believe our Elly girl is 5 years old!!!
 
 
 



Don't ask me why, but somehow the game became: "How many grapes can I stuff in my mouth at once?!"

                                    


Silly girlie!




 
 



Her new arts and crafts apron from her friends...she loved it!

                              



This was our $11 deal I had found the week before at a sale. Talking princess vanity with the stool and all of the pieces. It was a hit for sure!!
  


 
 
 

 
 







I've never claimed to be a cake decorator for SURE, but this was my simple pinterest inspired flower cake! 
Simple, but fun!
 
 
Happy 5th birthday, Elly!!! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment