Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Landmark Homecoming

A couple of weeks ago the four big boys and I got to go in to Georgia to be at Landmark's homecoming.  (We also finished packing up the rest of our junk from the attic, but that wasn't the fun part!)  We had promised the boys we would make sure they got to go in for a game sometime this fall and see friends, and homecoming worked out to be the ideal time to do that.  I wish I had snapped a few more pictures (didn't get any of my biggest boys with friends...oops!) but I was too busy catching up with everyone myself!!  Here are just a few shots of the night.  So many emotions being back there seeing current players, coaches, and families, along with so many alumni from over the years who were there at homecoming, many of them with their own families now, too. Such a blessing. We love our Landmark family!! 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment