Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rollin Roar and Rap Off

My husband's done a lot of crazy things in his day, but this is one I never saw coming!!  GCA does a big fund raiser every fall called Rollin Roar, and this year the big reward for raising all your money was to get to come to the big showdown between R-Mac and K-Dawg (for those of you who don't know, R-Mac is the headmaster at GCA...he and Kenny have known each other for somewhere around 17 years)  Well, needless to say, the fundraiser was a HUGE success (made right at $65,000...amazing!!!) and the rap off was definitely a hit!  Here is one of the signs that hung in the hallways at Grace for 6 weeks before the big day came...can't explain how hilarious it was walking down the halls seeing this everywhere you went!! I will say, these two were GREAT sports, and really made the day so exciting from the start for all the kids (and adults, for that matter!)
 
 
Here are several fun pics of the day...starting with the big rap off battle, and then lots of outdoor fun for the day!! 
 
 
 
 
 

And the winner is....K-DAWG!!!  (he-he!)
 

My cuties ready to rollin roar!
 








I was helping with the twins class all day, so I didn't get any pics of my older kiddos and all the events they had going on!  Great day for the family and for Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment