Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PAST Time for a Haircut

So, 95% of the time, I give the haircuts around here.  Yep...that's why sometimes they look better than others, but it saves a pretty penny when it comes to adding up the many heads that need clipping! There is the rare occasion where there's been an exception to that rule, but usually not! 
 
Caleb's hair...well, let's just say...it was time!!! PAST time!!  And I can't even blame it on him.  It was me!  Somehow days kept passing, even weeks, and I still hadn't gotten to him, even though he had been asking.  He decided for basketball season, he wanted to go with a short cut...he's had them before a few times here and there, but it's been a while.  SO, below is the process!
 
Thankfully, Caleb, aka Cousin It, didn't usually wear it this much in his eyes,
but for the full effect, it made a nice "before" picture!  (:

Hair, hair, and more hair

 
The finished product...I think he's cute as can be!
 (and I think he lost about 10 lbs!!!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment