Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Highlights: Part 1 (Memphis)

So, I'm way behind on the blog anyway...tons of thoughts rambling through my head over recent weeks that I'm so compelled to write about, but time simply hasn't allowed.  Not to mention, I have a few things from the second half of summer that I've had pictures ready to post for a couple of weeks now, but I've been having issues with my computer and posting pics to the blog...SO over the next week I hope to post a few pictures of some of the summer happenings of the Dallas family!  We shall see.

It's always great to get to go home to Tennessee to see family.  There's never enough time, it seems, to see everyone long enough, but it's still always so good to have some time to just be with family and hang out together.  The first of July we headed through Franklin first to visit some friends there, drove through Jackson and got to see some of our sweet family there, and then on to Memphis for a few days to see everyone back home. I love seeing our kids with their cousins.  It's one of my absolute favorite parts of going home.  They all love each other so much, and the great thing about a big family is that there are always new cousins added to the bunch, which adds to the excitement, because there's often a new, sweet little one to meet!  Good times, great memories!! 

(click pics to enlarge)




Love our family!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment