Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Here We Go...Again

It is more frustrating to me than I can tell you that I haven't kept the blog going for most of this year.  I've taken lots of pictures (just ask my facebook friends!) and done plenty of writing, but for a number of reasons I haven't kept up with the blog this year. I've decided that rather than backtracking I'm just going to pick up from here and share as I have time and as I'm led.  As I wrote back when I started this a few years ago, I don't guess I really have one sole purpose for blogging.  Partly to share our own family journey through pictures and experiences, partly for sharing ways the Lord is moving in my own heart and what He is showing me to share with others, and, truthfully, partly for whatever other purposes He may have down the road that He wants me to share.  I don't really know.  Regardless, I'm back.  If you haven't been a follower of my blog before, I'd love to have you follow.  If you're an old friend, thanks for stopping by again.  I'll remind you that if you're looking for a blog by a wonderful, educated, grammatically correct writer, you probably want to stop reading now...I make no attempt to act like that's what I'm here for. (See...I just ended that sentence with a preposition  (:  ) I do a lot more writing in the flow of how I think, how my heart and mind process things.  I guess I honestly write here the same way I would write in my own journal...just free flowing and sometimes even a little random. 

I need to take time sometime soon to update my photos on my homepage, my info, etc.  For now though, here we go.

Thanks for reading. Glad to be back.

2 comments: