Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm Back!!

I have a friend who recently called herself a "blog slacker" in one of her posts...I don't know exactly what to call it, but I'd say I've become WAY more than a slacker in recent months!  (4 months to be exact.)  I'm a details kind of person, so this 4 month break I've taken is messing me up.  I don't have a clue where to start or stop at this point.  There's no way I can leave out everything from the past few months...especially the past few months we've just  had, but there's, obviously, no way to include it all either.  BUT...I gotta' start somewhere, so here I am!  Glad to be back to the blogging world.  I'm sure there will come a day when I share more details about our story and all that happened in the couple of months before and during our move to Tennessee, but today is not that day. It's just not time for that yet.  What I CAN say, more confidently than ever is that OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL!!  Always. We are nothing without Him, and He IS our Rock!

Well, in summary, since my last post, we've had a couple of Dallas birthdays, end of school events at Landmark, my husband's ordination into the ministry, going away dinner for our family at Landmark, a BIG move to Tennessee, leaving the only home any of our kids even remember, a family lake vacation, beginnings of a first time football program at Grace, a second move into another rental, and the start of a new school at Grace for my kids and husband!  See?!  You get my problem, right?!  I look forward to playing catch up (once again) and trying to share some pictures and stories from some of these events in the Dallas family story in the coming weeks.  Thanks for tuning in! (:



5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! We've missed you! Glad the Dallas clan is settling in to this new leg of their Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the story! Glad you're blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved looking at all your pictures on Facebook this morning. We miss all of you, but it does my heart good to see you all smiling and loving your new place. God is so good and faithful. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back! I've been missing you guys and I'm looking forward to catching up with you through your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! Great to hear from you and glad to be back!!

    ReplyDelete