Monday, February 6, 2012

January Pics

Just wanted to post a few photo highlights of the month of January (and beginning of February). Ofcourse, I already posted pictures from the big shave night, but here are a  few more of other events and fun times over the past month.


(click on the collages to enlarge)
                  Landmark's football banquet is always a special night, specifically honoring the seniors.  Needless to say, this year's banquet was no exception after such a fantastic season.  Here are some shots from the night, including the seniors, the water boys, my own handsome fellas, and some of my guys with a few of the football guys they love so much.                    




This group of pics includes David's spelling bee at Landmark and some of his friends, basketball with Joshua and David, Zech playing with the "contraption" (what he calls it) we made, and some fun backyard football with some of the Dallas boys and one of their buddies.


These pictures are a few from Jake's wrestling and Caleb's basketball season.  They've done a great job this year!  (My camera does horrible in gym lighting so I don't have very good shots!) Also, you'll see the twins going to school for "100 year old person day" on the 100th day of school!  Played some bingo, cards, etc!  Too funny!  Also, Elly and Kenny were headed to Chickfila's Daddy Daughter Date Night again this year and my dad and I joined them for a double date of daddy/daughters! 

I thought this picture deserved to be posted all by itself.  The night of the football banquet, we got home really late, and when we went in to check on Elly this is exactly how we found her!  Sleeping with her picture of her and her daddy.  She told me the next morning she was just really missing daddy and needed to sleep with it...doesn't get any sweeter than that!  Needless to say, her daddy liked this just a little bit! (:

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are all so beautiful! (From Cassie's sis in law in Turkey)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sara! I'm a little camera happy, but I guess all of us mama's love snapping shots of those beautiful faces God has blessed us with! (:

      Delete