Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Fall Pics

Taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do.  I don't have a fancy camera and never have had any formal training, so I don't claim to be a "photographer" at all. My dad always loved taking pictures of everything, whether it be family and kids, old barns, nature, whatever.  I know that's where I got my  love for it, and since having more and more children over the years it has really grown into quite a hobby.  I think lots of moms understand exactly what I'm talking about!  Well, here are a few pictures I took of the little ones last week just unplanned after church and after running errands...makes me happy to capture their sweet faces! (Yes, most of them are Zech this time!)









2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable!!! I can just hear the giggles in some of them. I tell Tim that photography is one of a mother's job as the family historian...so click away and make them say "cheese" over and over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well-said..."family historian"...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete