Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Catching Up

Well, life is busy at the Dallas house, but I'm quite sure there will be a day that I miss all the hustle and bustle of  this season of life.  As I write this there are nerf gun bullets flying over my head as my 4 oldest boys and 4 of their boy cousins are in the middle of a very serious Nerf gun war!  It's that time of year again...Cousin Camp.  I'm truthfully not sure exactly how many years we've done this, but it's either the past 6 or 7 years.  Always a super fun time for the kids to get together...  Pictures to come, I'm sure!

A couple of weeks ago we got to go to Tennessee to visit friends and family, which was a great time, then we returned and a few days later Kenny, Jake, and Caleb left for their mission trip with Dogwood to Guyana.  It was Jake and Caleb's first mission trip out of the country, and I'm so glad they got to have that special experience with their daddy.  They got back Saturday night and the cousins came yesterday, so I thought I'd post this little family update, since I'm playing catch up a little bit!  I'm in the process of getting pictures from the Guyana trip from some others who went (since my hubby isn't the photographer of the family!), but I look forward to posting some of those and sharing some of their stories, too. 

Life is sweet...God is good.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment